Interested in Collaborating on a GRADE Ancillary Study?
Please contact the GRADE Coordinating Center for more information or for proposal submissions.
Documents for Prospective Researchers on Ancillary Studies Proposals:
- GRADE Ancillary Studies and Sub-studies Policy
- Procedures for Ancillary Study Proposal Submission
- Deadlines for Ancillary Proposal Submissions for Review
- GRADE Ancillary Study or Sub-study Review Process
- GRADE Publications and Presentations Policy
- GRADE Ancillary and Sub-study Data Access
For more information about GRADE, read the GRADE protocol. The protocol for GRADE, describes the background, design and organization of the GRADE. The protocol is maintained by the Coordinating Center (CoC) at the George Washington University Biostatistics Center through new releases of the entire protocol or issuance of supplemental protocol memoranda. The preface contains a summary of the protocol modifications made during the GRADE study. Comments or questions regarding aspects of the GRADE protocol, including distribution, should be directed to the staff of the CoC.
Below is the most up-to-date version:
The GRADE Coordinating Center is located at The
| || |
| || |
GRADE study members should contact the GRADE webmaster with any problems logging on or accessing documents from the website.